Tuesday, May 17, 2011

GroVia Affiliate Program

If you haven't noticed, there is a new banner on the right side of my page. Its for GroVia... links to their website through their new affiliate program. I learned about it on Facebook and while I don't expect to make any much money through it (though that would be nice) I am excited about it for a couple different reasons.
  1. They have a program going right now for bloggers. Anyone who signs up to do this through the end of the month gets a free shell. Remember what I said about needing more covers? :-D  I've made it all the way through the process and sent in my info for one & can't wait for that particular piece of fluff mail.
  2. While I have horrid luck w/ programs like this actually working for me, that doesn't mean it can't or won't.
So.. if any of you are interested in GroVia products please please please head over to my banner or click this link here.  For anyone who's not a cloth user, they do have sposies and hybrids as well... Plus wipes, detergent and other fun stuff like that :-)

1 comment:

Samual said...

Its really a wonderful Blog. Online affiliate marketing allows you to reach a wide audience, and you can sell products to people from anywhere –your location has nothing to do with your sales.