Saturday, June 18, 2011

Swiffer 360 Review

Disclaimer: I was not paid to do this review... I did receive a free Swiffer 360, but not connected to this blog... It was part of a Facebook special they did in May.

I looked forward to this coming in the mail for weeks. I'm not even kidding... There are several things I really do like about it, and I'm very grateful for it since it was free... but at the same time it wasn't quite what I hoped it would be.

This is so not their fault, just saying... but my first reaction was disappointment that it was in the condition it was when it arrived.  I took this after trying to reshape the package some.



This wouldn't happen buying it in a store... and it still works, but it did make the duster oddly shaped when it came out. I don't know if that affected how well it worked or not. I'm assuming not, but mention it just in case.

I broke it out and used it pretty much right away... is why I'm able to write this now.  Like I said, I was excited about it.  The look of it wasn't great, but that doesn't always mean anything. It does work. It works pretty well.  I used it on my blinds (very hard to dust) and it got most of it off.  Yay.

End result:



Yeah... yuck. There is obviously no way I can reuse this at all... Which from Swiffer I should have known... I don't know of anything they make that is reusable.  I guess I was just hoping I would get a little more use out of it before it was trash.

So it does work pretty well... and if you like the "convenience" of having products you can just toss then it would be a good fit. Or if you need to eliminate dust with as little as possible contact. I can't see myself buying another... but it did show me that I do want a real duster, I see potential there :-)

No comments: