Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pretied Bandanna?

Awhile back I mentioned SaveMore? I was able to get a couple coupons to Cover Your Hair for free thanks to that deal, still very happy about that. I've only used one so far... I got me a pretied bandanna and a small bow clip for Kalila.

Here's the bandanna I got:


Cute right? I love the pattern, even if its a little more pink than I normally like.  I love how easy it goes on.  The material is stretchy and there's elastic in the back where its sewn.  Its great.  The only downside is the material doesn't like my hair very much (or vice versa) and I end up fighting with it the entire time its on. ZJ is great at pulling it off of me too. I'm pretty sure I'm going to use the other for another gift card for a tichel (partly because of that) but I do like these. I'll probably try another material next time though lol.

And while I'm thinking about it, I have to say (probably again) that I love this store. I ended up having a question during my order and they were very helpful. There's an im thing in the corner that makes it easy, in fact if they're on when you visit they'll prob pop up and ask you if you need any help. Its like actually going shopping lol. I like it.

No comments: