Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cow Patties Review

I have a bit of a cloth diaper addiction. I say a bit of because I've never really done anything about it before lol. Baba keeps me in check... We really only get them when we need them (and usually on sale) or if I've won one. About a month or so ago I won a Cow Patties Cloth Diaper from Marni's Organized Mess... This diaper has changed things a bit for us.

First off, as excited as I was when I saw I'd won... Baba was even more so right from the beginning. Why? We chose the Batman print. Before the diaper even got here, after seeing some of her others online, he told me that if I get prints like that (or World of Warcraft, Star Wars, etc) I can order more diapers. You know as long as we can afford it lol.

Our Batman diaper came in and we both fell in love... The kids love it too. Its stinking adorable. I even love the black lining... for one thing it looks cute, but also there's no way you can see stains on this diaper.



It really wasn't long after it came that Baba ok'd our first Cow Patties Purchase... As soon as she posted the picture of the Marvel print... So another cute diaper sent our way. And as much as I like the black lining on the first... I have to mention this one as well because despite the green (which I don't dislike, don't get me wrong) its even nicer. It is soooo soft. And easy to clean too.



We already have one more on its way sometime soon. Captain America.

*picture taken from her FB page*

I'm not sure exactly when it will get here since my BIL is getting ZJ two more and we figured it might be best to ship them together.

Obviously we really like these... but skipping past cute factor:

They do work well. No leaks, no blowouts... They are easy to stuff (nice wide pockets). They fit my son well, although I am still getting used to the way the snaps are placed. Not a bad thing, just takes me a second or two more right now.

The inserts are easy to work with. One long insert that you fold. I think I'd (personally) like it a little wider, but it works. And I do really like being able to adjust how they are folded for whatever need we have.

The price is great. Even when you add the shipping cost on, its still less than most of the brands we've bought before. Not a huge difference after shipping, but still.

But I do have to say I don't use these for night-time. I tried once with the Batman diaper and it soaked through. I don't know if I should have used more (or different) inserts or what, but I'm not really all that worried about it either. Baba and I discussed it the other day and we don't really want to use them for night time diapers. These are cute. We want to see them lol.

I think the biggest downside (if you want to call it that) to this diaper is that its blown the whole Baba keeping me in check over diapers out of the water. He's not going crazy or anything, but still...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.googleclassifieds.com/]freeads[/url] [url=http://www.googleclassifieds.com/]clasified[/url] [url=http://www.googleclassifieds.com/]post classified ads[/url] [url=http://www.googleclassifieds.com/]classifieds online[/url] [url=http://www.googleclassifieds.com/]google classifieds[/url] [url=http://www.googleclassifieds.com/]dc classifieds[/url]

Danielle said...

Congrats! You won the Charlie Banana cloth diaper giveaway over on my blog. I've already sent you an email but if you haven't gotten it yet just send over your address to simmworksfamily (at) gmail.com

Have a great day!

Danielle
http://www.simmworksfamily.blogspot.com/