Saturday, November 5, 2011

CJ's BUTTer - Review


It took us almost a year (or over a year) to finally get a bottle of CJ's BUTTer. I wish it hadn't. We finally got some a few weeks ago during a promotion on Go Baby Go and I love the stuff.

Backing up just a bit... ZJ (well all of us) got sick a couple weeks before we got this. A stomach bug... complete with diarrhea. Poor thing was miserable and of course it caused a nasty rash.

Well we got this stuff in and in about two days his rash was completely healed. The texture is a bit different than most rash creams... it really does look and feel like thick melted butter lol. The smell... Well we picked Sweet Memories. It took me a bit to figure out which to try first honestly. The last cream we tried smelled so bad and was a main reason we wanted to try a new one. I like this one. I am still curious about some of the others, but this one is nice. And... ZJ likes it.

Now granted we have not tried this on a yeast rash yet (thankfully he is not prone to them like his sis) so I'm not sure how it will do for that... but I think we've found a new favourite.

3 comments:

ireminisces said...

I have a message over at ireminisces for you all, my latest bloglet "Sunnats Of Eid Ul Adha" feel free to comment and follow

Salma @ Chasing Rainbow said...

Ah, just as Rainbow has a rash. He's not prone to rashes either, and I am ashamed to say this but I will anyway...I bought the cheap diapers. Yep, I am ashamed, I didn't admit it before. Now the kid has a huge rash.
This cream looks good. Why did it take so long to get it?

Gonna look into it.

Hope you're feeling better?

xo to the kids.

MK said...

So sorry Salma - I didn't see your comment? It took so long because we had another cream and on a budget so we used what we had. I'd heard great things about this stuff though and wanted to try it.