Monday, April 23, 2012

Clif Kids Z Fruit Rope Review

Disclaimer - I was not compensated in any way for this review.  I did try a free sample, but it was one shared freely at a local meeting not given to me as a blogger.

I know if I was being a nice mommy I would have given my sample to the kids... but no. LOL I waited until they were in bed and tried this for myself. It just sounded good... Kinda weird since I have not had good experiences with the more natural dried fruits (love the idea, just haven't found one I like).  But I wanted to try this one... and now I'm not sure if I'm glad I did or wish I hadn't.

These are really really really good!

They actually taste like strawberries.  They're sweet... Have a good texture.  Remind me a bit of a Twizzler, but better. And I like Twizzlers.  Downside is, on Amazon (because I haven't looked elsewhere), they work out to about 80 cents apiece at its best price. Not horrible, but  still more than the alternatives (which make it hard to justify on a budget).  I guess I could use the craving excuse though right ;-)

1 comment:

Mel said...

I love these!!!! And they do really taste like fruit!